Restaurant Phone: 978-356-3182
Career Opportunities LINE COOKs
The Ipswich Ale Brewer's Table, located in the heart of downtown Ipswich, is looking for an experienced line cook to join our team. We are a 120 seat restaurant, nestled uniquely inside of the Ipswich Ale Brewery. Our lunch and dinner menus range in taste from brewpub to New American cuisine. Applicants must be willing to work nights/weekends. Apply in person or send a resume and email to restaurant@Ipswichalebrewery.com with “Line Cook Position” in the subject line. No calls please. This position is available now. If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to:
BREWERY Career Opportunities Entry Level Packaging Assistant
The Ipswich Ale Brewery is in need of a packaging assistant.
Duties included operating the bottling, canning, and keg lines and ensuring the beer leaves the brewery in the best possible condition.
This is an entry level, hourly job and we are hiring both full and part-time positions. Prior work with machinery or in a warehouse/manufacturing setting preferred, but not required. We are willing to train the right candidate.
Applications should email their resume and a cover letter to Anthony@ipswichalebrewery.com with “Packaging Position” in the subject. No calls or visits, please.
Full-time hires are eligible for, health insurance, paid vacation/sick time, and options for a flex spending account, 401 K, and dental insurance.
About us: Ipswich Ale has been making beer since 1991 in the quiet coastal town of Ipswich, MA. In 2014 we moved into our new facility and hit the 25K BBL mark in production. In 2016 we produced over 100 different beers between the Ipswich brand and our contract brewing business.
No calls or visits, please.
BREWERY Career Opportunities Event Coordinator
The Event Coordinator will oversee all aspects of Tapmobile rentals, on & off site brewery events, and weekend tours. They will be an integral part of the sales and marketing department and reports mainly to the Marketing Manager. Hours and days for this position will be flexible and vary depending on event bookings. This is a full time, salaried position that includes health insurance after 90 days, paid vacation, sick days, flex spending account, and employer-matched 401K. Hours and days for this job will include weekends, but will be flexible depending on event scheduling.
• Oversee all aspects of Tapmobile event coordination up to and including, distribution of pricing and policy information, bookings, beer forecasts and orders, staff scheduling and payments, day of logistics and post event evaluations.
• Stay up to date on the “health” of the Tapmobiles and report any issues to maintenance for repairs.
• Prepare the trucks for events on a weekly basis, (clean lines and exterior as needed, fill with gas, etc.)
• Track customer feedback and respond to issues as they arise.
• Hiring and training of Tapmobile event staff.
• Coordinate TIPS certifications, register as drivers with our Insurance agency
• Order and organize event materials. (Cups, signage, etc.)
Brewery Events & Beer Festivals:
• Coordination of Brewery Festivals.
• Book vendors/bands, obtain permits, order ice, recruit and manage volunteers and staff, overall day-of logistics.
• Create a post event evaluation report.
• Register for beer festivals/events and coordinate beer, staff, and day-of logistics for each fest.
• Communicate upcoming events to marketing team to aid in marketing and promotions.
• Hiring, training and overall coordination of tours.
• Prepare the facility and ensure that all safety precautions are in place for tour goers.
• Maintain a tour and facility checklist
• Coordinate beer for tasting portion of tour
• Build on and maintain existing relationships with event partners.
• Submit photos to be posted to social media channels
• Create new brewery events as needed
• Help out with Brewer’s Table special events and release parties